If you love your pasta cheesy, then would be your valentine’s date this year. It is really simple to make but taste really great. It would take you less than 25 mins to have this ready and on the table in time for dinner. Perfect for every and any occasion. Your guests will love it! This recipe is for 4-5 servings.
WHAT YOU NEED!
- 2 Packs of Regal 250 Fresh Cappelletti ( Prosciutto and Parmigiano fillings)
- 0.5 L Whipping Cream
- 2 Shredded Mozzarella
- Grated Parmigiano
NOTE: You will also need a pot to cook the cappelletti in and a large enough baking pan.
HOW TO COOK!
- Heat up the cream in a pot; salt lightly
- When it starts to bubble, pour in your Cappelletti
- Cook Cappelletti for about 2 minutes, close to “al dente”
- Now take your baking pan, sprinkle some breadcrumbs in the pan
- then pour half of your cappelletti and cream mix into the pan, spread evenly
- Cover with a layer of finely shredded mozzarella, parmigiano and some breadcrumbs
- Then top with your remaining cream and cappelletti mix , add another layer of mozzarella, parmigiano and breadcrumbs (just like layering a lasagna)
- Bake at 200 C for about 15 minutes, you’ll know it’s ready when the mozarella has melted and a golden crust starts forming on top.
Ready to serve!