The feeling of love is in the air. It’s the valentine weekend, a perfect excuse to treat your loved one, family and friends to a dinner filled with Italian excellence this weekend. This creamy Tagliatelle with Salmon will take you on that journey! This recipe is for a serving of four.
WHAT YOU NEED!
- 1 pack of 500 g Regal tagliatelle
- 250 g smoked salmon
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 50 g butter
- 100 ml white wine
- Half a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Note : You will need a pot and a large pan
HOW TO COOK!
- Add some water to a pot and bring water to a boil
- In the meantime, chop the salmon into small bits and saute in a pan with butter
- Squeeze the lemon in a bowl, filter the juice and add to the salmon
- Add the cream and white wine, then let cook for 5 minutes. Make sure the cream boils down and it is not too runny
- Now salt your boiling water, add the tagliatelle and let cook till ‘al dente’, and then drain it
- Pour the tagliatelle into the large pan and mix with the salmon sauce
Ready to serve!
Before mixing the sauce and the pasta, add some lumpfish roe to your salmon sauce. This generally inexpensive alternative to caviar will give a fancy touch to your recipe and definitely impress your guests.