Fall in love with this amazing pasta dish, that is tasty, simple and easy to cook. You only need a handful of ingredients to make this and cooking time/ preparation time is under 20 minutes for 4-5 people.
WHAT YOU NEED!
- 500 g Regal Fresh Egg Spaghetti alla Chitarra
- 250 g Ricotta
- Zest from 2 lemons or 1 large lemon (finely grated)
- 50 g Parmigiano Reggiano (grated)
HOW TO COOK!
- Bring a pot of water to boil.
- In the meantime – prepare your sauce : mix the ricotta, the lemon zest and the parmigiano reggiano in a large bowl. Mix the ingredients well. To make them creamier and blend better, add two spoonfuls of cooking water to the mix.
- Once the water is boiled, add some salt, then add the spaghetti (Regal fresh egg spaghetti alla chitarra) shop – find where to shop for Regal products. The pasta cooks for about 4 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, add it to your sauce mix and stir. If you want it creamier and a bit loose, you can add one more spoon of cooking water to it.
Our tip of the day
If you want to impress your guest, grate some lemon zest and use to decorate your plate of pasta before serving!