Tonnarelli is not a popular fresh pasta cut outside Italy, but it is so much like Spaghetti. It looks like a square cut spaghetti and it is a little bit thicker, that it has a bit more bite to it. This recipe is for 5 servings and it’s a little spicy.
- 500g TERRE SCELTE CILIEGINO 100% Sicilian Cherry Tomato Sauce
- 500g REGAL Tonnarelli Fresh Egg Pasta
- 120g Nduja
- 2 tbsp. Coppini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano / Pecorino Romano (to taste)
- Water (as needed)
- Bring enough salted water to a boil for your pasta
- In a sauce pan heat up the oil and add CILIEGINO (cherry tomato sauce)
- Cut the Nduja (salami) into pieces and add to sauce
- While the Nduja (salami) melts and cooks into the sauce add water as needed to maintain a sauce consistency and stop it from drying up
- Add the sauce to the cooked pasta
- Add a desired amount of your cheese of choice and mix with pasta to achieve a creamy consistency
- Ready to serve, now serve and enjoy.