The beauty of this recipe is that, its so simple yet so delicious. Artichokes and sausages are two ingredients that can transform any simple dish into an ultra delicious sophisticated one. This recipe serves 4
WHAT YOU NEED
- 500g of REGAL Fresh Egg Tagliatelle
- 400g of Fresh Artichokes
- 400g of Sausage
- 150g of Béchamel
- 1 Onion Diced
- ½ Glass of White Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano or Pecorino Romano
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
HOW TO COOK
- Place a large pot of salted water on to boil.
- In a wide pan, add 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, and the diced onion. Begin sautéing.
- In the meantime, prep the artichokes by dicing into eighths.
- When the onion is sautéed golden, mix in the artichokes and sauté with the white wine. Add some water if pan gets too dry.
- Crumble the sausage into in the pan and cook all together.
- By now, your water should be boiling. Add the pasta and stir.
- When the Tagliatelle is ready (making sure that the sausage is thoroughly cooked) drain them and add them into the pan.
- Mix everything together so that the pasta is evenly coated.
- Add the cheese and some water from the pasta if the pan is too dry.
Plate and serve. Buon Appetito!